Change is never one-size-fits-all
And although it’s often about goals and conversations (‘where do you want to be in three-five years?’), it can also be about data: logging your skills, knowledge, qualifications, experience and achievements and translating it all into realistic options.
What can I expect?
Your career coach will guide you through everything, tailoring a programme that’s right for you. But here’s what’s often included…
Coaching to find your superstar strengths
Writing a CV that creates the right first impression
Talking through your emotional response to change
Practical sessions to learn new skills (like interviewing or even building a business)
Help finding a new job with recruitment resources
Advice on building a network (face-to-face and LinkedIn)
Career resources in the palm of your hand.
As well as your 1-1 sessions, you’ll have access to our online career support.
- Create a standout CV with our CV builder
- Interview simulator: Build confidence practising answering interview questions
- Personal assessments, understanding yourself better
- Employer videos, mini e-learning courses
- Jobs and opportunities with access to a job search tool
Career Portal Login
Log in to 10Eighty's bespoke online career transition portal full of interactive tools offering specialised career guidance.Sign in