ANY USER CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND PRIVACY POLICIES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE BELOW, PLEASE DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
This privacy agreement has been compiled to better serve those who are concerned with how their personally identifiable information (PII) is being used online.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT our WEBSITE?
We do not collect any information from casual visitors to our site other than anonymous tracking data controlled by Google Analytics. This data could include your browser type (IE, Chrome, Firefox etc), the time you spend on this site, and the country you are viewing this site from. Remember, this data is purely anonymous and is used to better improve our website and brand.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT (PII) INFORMATION?
We only collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from you when you fill out a form on our website connected to our downloadable or exclusively available content.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use this in the following ways:
- To send you periodic marketing, event, news and content emails (only if you explicitly opted-in by checking the clearly labelled box at the bottom of the form)
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We also use an SSL certificate.
HOW AND WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
- We only keep your data if we have a valid legal reason to do so and will only keep it for as long as we need to in order to fulfil our contractual or legal obligations or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. We will conduct an annual review to determine if we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it to maintain our obligations or if you have requested that we delete it.
- Data security is of great importance to us. We take steps to protect your data by using data encryption on our websites and applications. Our websites are hosted in the UK and are monitored 24/7/365. The servers where they are stored includes firewall protection and secure monitoring software which generates alerts in the event of a hack attempt or the detection of malware.
The only cookies this website uses belongs to Google Analytics and Adwords. We do not track or process trackable cookies in any other way. These cookies are used to:
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf (Google Analytics)
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser’s settings.
WE NEVER GIVE YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD-PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to any untrusted outside parties your personally identifiable information.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIOURAL TRACKING?
We do not allow third-party behavioural tracking outside of anonymous cookies managed by Google Analytics / Adwords.
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
- Right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
- Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and we will evaluate whether your request should be granted. However, this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where, in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, we will do so without delay.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Warnford Court, 29 Throgmorton St,
London EC2N 2AT, United Kingdom