May 4, 2020
10Eighty are proud to partner with The People Space on a series of webcasts taking place from 11th – 15th May.
These free webcasts offer practical lessons, top tips and insights from leading HR directors across sectors for surviving and thriving during the challenges of the the COVID-19 pandemic
Here’s what you will cover:
- HR’s COVID-19 Journey to Date
- What’s Worked and What’s Not
- Top Tips from Leading HRDs
10Eighty CEO Michael Moran will be hosting a webcast on Friday 15th May and will discuss the following:
- How to help your people maximise potential and how you can harness that potential during this time
- Responding opportunistically – is this the end of command and control?
- Using the COVID-19 situation to accelerate self-development
- Loyalty to shareholders vs loyalty to employees – beware of taking the short-term view
Click below to learn more and register your place!REGISTER
Is this the end of office life as we know it?
May 27, 2020Read article
COVID-19: Actionable insights from HR leaders that you can use today
May 22, 2020Read article
Recognising stress in others
April 29, 2020Read article
Working Through The Crisis
April 23, 2020Read article