May 4, 2020
10Eighty are proud to partner with The People Space on a series of webcasts taking place from 11th – 15th May.
These free webcasts offer practical lessons, top tips and insights from leading HR directors across sectors for surviving and thriving during the challenges of the the COVID-19 pandemic
Here’s what you will cover:
- HR’s COVID-19 Journey to Date
- What’s Worked and What’s Not
- Top Tips from Leading HRDs
10Eighty CEO Michael Moran will be hosting a webcast on Friday 15th May and will discuss the following:
- How to help your people maximise potential and how you can harness that potential during this time
- Responding opportunistically – is this the end of command and control?
- Using the COVID-19 situation to accelerate self-development
- Loyalty to shareholders vs loyalty to employees – beware of taking the short-term view
Click below to learn more and register your place!REGISTER
Like this article?
COVID-19: Actionable insights from HR leaders that you can use today
May 22, 2020Read article
Leave your details and we’ll be in touch
If you’d like to know more about what we do, leave your details below and we’ll call you to chat