If this phrase seems familiar that’s probably because we told about a ‘Save Time, Save Money, Save Stress’ event that took place in London earlier in the year on 1 February.
We’re pleased to let you know that the next ‘Save Time, Save Money, Save Stress’ national Workplace Mediation event is taking place on Wednesday 28 June 2017 in Bristol.
The inaugural CMC Workplace Mediation event in February was a sell-out success thanks to the contributions of high-calibre speakers with unique experiences to share.
Partnering with Restorative Bristol, speakers for the June date in Bristol are drawn from: Tesco Stores, Acas, Shaw Healthcare, Sheffield University, Newham College, Squire Patton Boggs, Royal College of Nursing and Restorative Bristol. Speaker sessions will include:
- Understanding the barriers to implementing mediation
- Raising awareness of workplace mediation amongst staff
- Encouraging management participation
- Unsuccessful mediations – turning refusal or failure to your advantage
- Proactively addressing workplace disputes
- The role of mediation in future employment litigation
- A popular interactive session, with audience polling looking at workplace conflict
Book your place today
Just click this link to get your ticket for the Bristol event in June.
If you can’t attend the Bristol event, that’s not a problem. You can also book now for the next regional event in the West Midlands on Thursday 19 October 2017.
Download the flyer for the event, which includes links for booking tickets at the Bristol and West Midlands events.