July 23, 2020
BUUK Infrastructure is the leading independent owner and operator of last‐mile utility assets in the UK. BUUK businesses design, construct, adopt and operate utility infrastructure networks throughout England, Wales and Scotland. These networks are almost exclusively installed on new‐build housing, mixed‐use and commercial developments. BUUK have achieved Best Workplaces™ ‐ Super Large Organisations – Great Place to Work accreditation.
At the beginning of 2018 14 aspiring leaders were chosen from across the business to enrol on a leadership course held at the Cardiff office, with the purpose being to:
• Provide knowledge and awareness to enhance leadership skills
• Gain a nationally accredited qualification to recognise their leadership and management abilities
• Provide a safe space to practise new skills
• Practise the key leadership skill of self‐reflection to recognise opportunities for self‐improvement
• Discover what it means to be an effective leader in supporting BUUK’s vision and values
To learn more about the interventions we used and the outcomes of this project, leave your details below to secure your copy of the full case study.