Career agility & engagement White Paper
Do you understand the career aspirations, agility and drivers of your workforce?
The research for our Career Agility and Engagement Report 2014
involved speaking to 1,000 individuals working all over the globe and analysed their responses by gender, age and career stage.
This key information will help your organisation in its workforce planning, specifically:
- talent management
- diversity programmes
- employee attraction and retention.
Main issues covered by our Career Agility & Engagement White Paper
In addition, our report provides crucial insights into a wide range of topics including:
- the concept of career engagement and how this relates to employee engagement
- the key drivers of career engagement
- the differences in career engagement and agility and trends across age groups and gender
- the implications for organisations in
- addressing diversity issues
- coping with an aging workforce
- building succession plans
- influencing engagement in their organisations.
It also covers significant findings as we explore the implications the results have for the roles and responsibilities for career management