We wanted to let you know that the 2nd Global Strengthscope® Practitioner Conference is taking place on Thursday 5 October at the Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, just a minutes’ walk from Bloomsbury tube station.
There are so many reasons to attend:
- The key note speaker is Cath Bishop, an Olympic athlete, diplomat, and all round inspiration.
- Live case studies from Channel 4, Siemens & more
- Networking drinks with other practitioners
- Engaging workshops (but get your first picks in quick!)
- The industry’s first strengths-based award ceremony.
The day will provide an opportunity for Strengthscope® practitioners to learn from leading experts and fellow practitioners from both the corporate and consulting sectors. Best practices and excellence in a number of strengths-based talent solutions areas will be recognised during a short awards ceremony at the end of the conference. Here’s the packed agenda for the day:
09:00 | Arrival and complimentary breakfast and refreshments
09:30 | Keynote speaker: “How leaders of strong teams leverage the strengths of their people to overcome challenging times.” – Cath Bishop, FCO.
10:10 | Strengths Workshops (choose 2 of 4, see options below)
12:40 | Sharing learning
13:00 | Complimentary Lunch
14:00 | Case study: “Creating a strengths-based team culture to provide a competitive edge in disruptive times” – Shetel Khimashia, Talent and Culture Manager at Channel 4
14:15 | Case study: “Unlocking leaders’ awareness and agility to deliver more positive leadership and a culture of excellence in turbulent times” – Karen Stone, Head of Learning and Development at Commonvault
14:30 | Case study: “Improving employability and career flexibility using a strengths-based approach” – Neema Pasha Head of Careers at Henley Business School
14:45 | Case study: “Attracting and selecting the best entry level hires with a strengths-based approach” – Louise Blanchett, Entry Level Talent Specialist at Siemens
15:00 | Strengths Energizer
15:30 | Keynote speaker: TBC
16:00 | Award Ceremony
18:00 | Networking Drinks
20:00 | End
- Using strengths-based leadership to accelerate a culture of positivity, learning and growth
- Are you leveraging the strengths of your diverse workforce?
- Using strengths coaching to build the emotional resilience of your people
- Improving your company’s performance management process to optimize strengths, motivation and agility
Book your place at the Strengthscope® conference today
If you would like to join us on October 5 just click on this link to secure your place.