We wanted to let you know about an event on mediation Save Time, Save Money, Save Stress: Make Mediation Work for You that’s taking place on Wednesday 1 February 2017 between 3.15 and 6.15pm at The Old Library, Lloyd’s of London, 1 Lime Street, EC3M 7HA
This interactive conference will include audience polling and is focused on helping you sell the benefits of mediation and facilitation within your organisation. You will get tips on:
- Raising awareness amongst staff of workplace mediation
- Success factors and challenges in both its introduction and its take-up
- Encouraging management participation
- Using workplace mediation as an integral part of your grievance procedure
- Proactively addressing workplace disputes
- The role of mediation in future employment litigation.
Agenda & costs
Registration – 3pm
Conference – 3.15pm – 6.15pm
Drinks reception to 7pm
Cost is £40 + vat per person and all guests are required to provide a valid photo ID.
The conference will share important insights into the process of making mediation the default option in workplace and employment disputes. CMC Workplace and Employment group Chair, Caroline Sheridan, is pleased to confirm that the speakers will include:
- Sir Alan Ward, Chairman, CMC
- Sir Brendan Barber, Chair, Acas
- Professor Paul Latreille, Deputy Pro-Vice Chancellor for Learning & Teaching, Sheffield University
- Pete Hodgson, Head of Employee Relations, Tesco Stores
- Orla Tierney, Head of Employee Relations and Reward Director, BBC
- Dr Jurgen Klowait, Former Counsel, E.ON
- David Whincup, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
Who is this conference for?
This workplace mediation conference has been designed for in-house counsel, HR, line management, trade union or work representatives and to show you how to use mediation to get the results which will make your Board sit up and take notice.