Avid readers may remember that we took part in Mediaplanet UK’s Employee Engagement social media campaign last year. Well we’ve done it again!
On Saturday 17 September we partnered with Mediaplanet UK on the 2016 Employee Engagement Campaign in The WEEK publication and online at www.businessandindustry.co.uk where you can read motivating insights from experts and industry leaders and learn more about the significance of monitoring employee engagement.
You can engage in the conversation across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn using #EmployeeEngagement
In ‘Developing a winning strategy for employee engagement’ – an article on the website – our CEO Michael Moran was part of an expert panel of 4 and was asked, along with the other panel members, 3 killer questions:
- Why should companies be prioritising employee engagement?
- You want to build employee engagement. Where do you start?
- Is there a ‘dark side’ to employee engagement?
You can read the article online and in the standalone business and industry supplement which comes with this week’s ‘The Week’ and was sent to over 200,000 subscribers, to every company in the FTSE 100 and will be available at employee engagement-focused events:
- Several Engage for Success events including Engage by Design on 17 October 2016.
- Employee Engagement Awards, Awards Night on 26 January 2017
- The EE Awards Conference 2017 at The Cavendish Conference Centre, London on 1 March 2017
We also thought you’d be interested to see the 10Eighty advert that appeared in the business and industry supplement:
Download the article & ad!
Just click here or click on the large image above to download the ‘Developing a winning strategy for employee engagement’ article and the advert from the print edition of The Week.