We wanted to let you know that our next White Paper ‘Surfing the Collaboration Wave’ will be available from Monday 4 April.
This 24-page publication is, appropriately, a joint venture between 10Eighty and Merriborn Media and is subtitled: ‘How to spread the benefits of Collaborative Learning across your organisation’. We wrote this report to enhance understanding of the transformative impact that a culture of collaboration can bring to organisations.
To ensure our White Paper contained qualitative and quantitative data, 100 leading HR and L&D practitioners in the UK and internationally were engaged in surveys or interviews to demonstrate how businesses can and must harness the potential of collaborative learning.
Inside ‘Surfing the Collaboration Wave’ you’ll discover:
- The difference between collaboration, collaborative working and collaborative learning
- The game-changing impact of technology on collaboration
- How to make a positive case for collaborative learning
- The Collaborative Learning Wave Effect©
- The Triple Impact of Collaborative Learning on L&D Strategy, Engagement and Productivity
- A case study that demonstrates collaborative learning in full effect
And we provide answers to these crucial collaborative learning questions:
- Does successful collaborative learning depend on CEO sponsorship?
- How do we get through to our middle managers?
- Can any size of business embrace collaborative learning?
“I think everyone instinctively ‘gets’ collaboration – but many don’t really know how to talk about it with real business value in a workplace context.”
Jenny Thow, L&D Advisor for Sika
Order your copy today
To be first in the queue to receive ‘Surfing the CollaborationWave’ just email Sarah.Jamodu@10eighty.co.uk and a copy will land in your inbox on 4 April!
Take a look at our other White Papers
We’ve already produced 7 White Papers over the last few years and they’re still available to download. Click here to view our catalogue of White Papers.